Click here to see regular open hours and staffing.
During open times, be sure to have your USF ID card to open the library door. Administrative and library staff can let you into the building if you ring the buzzer at the building door. However, if we are not available, there are phones in each classroom. Be sure to make a note of the phone number or have a classmate’s cell phone available, so that you can call to get into the building and the suite during classtime.
Be sure to scroll down to see new posts!
We will soon be welcoming you to 1 Capitol Mall, Suite 100, just 7 blocks from our current location. The library will move the weekend of August 8-10th. Classes are expected to resume about August 15th!
A librarian at Gleeson Library / Geschke Center created a short tutorial for MFT students from the Parent & Child Therapy class who needed help finding research studies with single subject design.
For all USF students, undergrads and grads:
If you need assistance with writing, we have a writing tutor in the library on Mondays from 2:30-6:30 p.m. His name is Hogan Hayes, and he’s one of our faculty. Hogan will work with you on writing projects at any stage, from pre-writing through proofreading.
Attention Teacher’s Ed Students:
Make every drop of water count-and more!:
See The Bee’s Media in Education (M.I.E.) program.
- 2014 Water Spots Video Contest. The contest is open to high school students in Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer counties, and the City of West Sacramento.
- Be Water Smart. This program is available to K-8 teachers in the Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer counties, and the City of West Sacramento. Contest information, free teachers’ guides, and water supplements are available.
- Let Your Imagination Flow – Adventures in Poetry for Grades K-8. Students compete in three categories (grades K-2, 3-5 and 6-8) for a chance to win a medal and a gift card. Download the contest packet
- Pupils’ Choice Awards. Nominate a teacher, counselor, principal or school business partner and vie for the annual award.
- Winter Gold. Students may download an e-edition to student supplements, and test their knowledge in a variety of areas.